Monday, December 12, 2011

Episode#58-Draco's Return and a Supernatural Surprise...

Meg-Edward?

Edward-Yes?

Meg-Jasper,...he loved me very much

Edward-I know

Meg-I never meant to hurt him, but I never loved him...ever.

Edward-It's okay Meg, it's okay

Meg-Will I ever see him again?

Edward-Brian? Maybe. One day. Tanya and the other Denali's are watching him. They'll make wonderful mothers

Draco-Honey, I'm home!

Meg-Bye Edward!

Edward-Bye Meg *sneaks out*

Draco-Hey baby

Megs-Hi

Draco-I sent out all the wedding invites

Meg-Great,... is Luke coming?

Draco-Why would you want him there?

Meg-Closure

Draco-Okay honey

Meg-Draco-

*wicked laughter*

Draco-WHAT WAS THAT!*Jumps in front of Meg*

Alice-You killed him. Now I'm here

Edward-No, stop it!

Alice-Quiet Edward! She must die.

Edward-Alice, don't do this

Alice-I'll hunt her til her cold blood runs down my lips, understand? I'll be back Meg. So leave the light on for me *leaves*

Meg-Draco?

Draco-Oh my God...

No comments:

Post a Comment