Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finally, you meet Christine

Hey, Christine. Sorry everyone, I'm sorry I couldn't be here soooner, it's just some more...............important matters came up, but I'm here now so let me tell you a little bit about myself. You know me by watching the blog that Raoul and Erik a.k.a the Phantom has a little crush on me....okay they're in love with but I secretly don't like either of them-well I do love them it's just I like someone else to....du da daaaaa Edward! It's just that Raoul's hair is tooo swishy and erik well he's not as young aw we make him out to be.....well back over to miss psyco pants who can't choose who to marry, you know its true. Well anyway....read the episode. Tell EVERYONE tell your mom, your dad, your sis/bro, your aunt's uncles t.v. show directors movie makers. Your dog's cats, the crazy cat lady who lives down the street tell everyone!!!!!....... well that took alot out of me....oh and one last thing, don't believe ANYTHING MEG TELLS YOU! and prepare to laugh or cry or be utterly disturbed in our next episode. I'm Christine.











Meggie's back and it's good to feel the click of plastic keys under my finger tips again. So, as you can see, Christine's writing style is much different than Meggie's. So you may or may not be able to tell the difference between episodes who wrote what but, it soon becomes very clear. Don't forget to keep coming on, Meg really appreciates it and she hopes you tell everyone. GTG

No comments:

Post a Comment