Monday, December 5, 2011

Episode#49-Luke's Stolen Engagement

(Luke and Meg are on a date. Luke is going to ask Meg something really important.....again)

Meg-That was such a good breadstick dinner Lukey. Thanks for taking me out

Luke-My pleasure (Luke is driving them to the beach. The sun is setting, it is very beautiful)

Meg-Lukey, why are we going to the beach?

Luke-You'll see

Meg-Lukey, what are you doing?

(Luke is on one knee, the sun behind him)

Luke-Meggie, I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time. I've asked you it before but you said yes and no, so I'm going to try again...........(brings out box within the box is a teddy bear holding another box which is holding a diamond ring) Meg, will you marry me?

Meg-Of course Mr. Breadstick man

Luke-Um Meggie, snap out of it

Meg-huh, what, oh. Oh, Lukey, I will marry you

Luke-Really, You will, well then. TO VEGAS ON DANCER AND PRANCER AND DONNER AND VIXON ( and you know the rest)


***

Meg-Whoa, how many breadsticks did I have?

Luke-A lot, why?

Meg-My breadsticks must've impaired my judgement. I'M NOT MARRYING YOU!

Luke-why??!!?

Meg-I don't love you! I'm taking a stand, I'm through with being a ditzy ballerina, I want to be free now.

Reid-Maybe I can help

Luke-Who are you?

Reid-Dr. Spencer Reid

Luke-The queer kid from Criminal Minds who voices Simon in Alvin and the Chipmunks

Reid-Well, yes

Meg-This isn't your episode! Get out of here! You can't just come in on a major episode and decide you wanna guest star! What's the matter with you?!

Reid-Sorry

Meg-Your sexy though

Luke-Yes.

Meg-.....

Reid-....

Meg-But seriously man, you make nerds, geeks, freaks and intelligence sexy

Reid-The-ah-blonde likes?

Meg-Oh yeah. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Reid-Pinyta party?

Meg-Errrr. Sure. *sad*

Reid-Oh year

Meg-*sigh* *they leave*

Luke-Again? Vegas isn't my city man

*girl comes up in Leia costume*

Girl-Or is it?

Luke-Dude, your dressed like my sister

Girl-That doesn't mean that it isn't sexy

Luke-*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment