Monday, December 5, 2011

Episode#45-Meg's Choice

(Meg and Luke and Draco are sitting at a table talking about very serious things)

Meg-I don't know who to pick. Why do I have to choose?

Draco-Because both of us wants very much to marry you so pick and if you can't we will duel to the death with (deadly music in background, fog rolls in the music gets more and more deathly (Meg shivers, Luke is holding a breadstick like a teddy bear)) BALLOON ANIMALS!!!!

Meg-...I can't see that becoming an obsession, can you Lukey?

Luke-No, I can't.

Draco-How come Luke gets a cute nickname and I don't

Meg-Because your name is very hard to work with. Listen......Dracoie. Not very good and I couldn't get used to it.

Draco-Awww hey, I know, Why don't we fight with-

Luke-WAIT my turn to say it (Deathly music comes in, oh you know drill see to description) CHEESY BREADSTICKS

Draco-That could work

Meg-It could work. It's is good and delicous

Draco-Horray for cheesy breadsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment