Monday, December 26, 2011

Episode#68-Raoul:Attacked by Ponies

Raoul-Umm Christine, over here

Christine-What is it Raoul?

Raoul-(kneels, opens a box with a ring) Christine, I know that we are married but I want you to know that I love you and will you marry me agaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(ponies trampled Raoul)

Christine-Oh. my. gosh. Are you okay?

Phantom-*runs in opens box* Will you marry me Christine?

Christine-Erik, I am a married woman

Phantom-Not if he's dead.

Raoul-I am alive if anyone wants to help me up

Phantom-No, we're good.

Christine-Oh, shut up Erik. Come on Raoul, get up. Take my hand. No that's my shoe, no that's a branch, not that's a punjab lasso. Raoul tha- wait. PUNJAB LASSO?! ERIK GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!

Phantom-Yes, Christine?

Christine-Why is there a punjab lasso on the floor?

Phantom-I don't know

Christine-Spill it.

Phantom-All right, I was trying to kill Raoul again, but the ponies weren't my idea nor did I do it.

Raoul-Again! Wait a minute. Are you the reason that my pants are too tight? Let me at him! My thighs have been in pain for years!

Christine-Raoul, calm down, your in no shape to fight. Let's all go home. Erik, late me and you are going to have a talk.

Phantom-Fine with me as long as there is kissing.

Christine-Ahh...

Phantom-Christine, I know how amazingly hot I am but you-

Christine-Your deformed.

Raoul-errrrrr

Christine-Raoul! Baby! *runs to him and kisses his forehead* are you okay?

Raoul-Just make sure Gustave doesn't see me this way.

Christine-You're such a good father.

Raoul-Say you love me...

Christine-You know I do.

Both-Love me, that's all I ask of-

Phantom-I HEARD THIS 11 YEARS AGO I DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT AGAIN! YOU SHALL BE MY BRIDE! *Takes Christine*

Gustave-Mother please!!

Raoul-Gustave stay back

Gustave-No! I have...ponies

*rides up with pony army*

PoNy-We are ready commander

Gustave-Good, Powderpuff onward

Phantom-AHHHHHH

Christine-Oooo!! Ponies!

Raoul-They smell like bacon

Dumbledore-They smell like undies

Gustave-Get out of here!!

Phantom-Ponies!! How did you know they were my weakness!

Gustave-Nothing...I just like ponies

Christine-I'm going to re-marry Raoul.*Phantom drops her* The love of my life

Phantom-My love for you will never die-

Christine-Mine did. When you tried to hurt my son. You don't deserve him. Raoul does.

Raoul-My Christine...

Christine-Hush, you are so weak. Sleep, my viscounte

Raoul-I'll work harder Christine.

Christine-I know, because now you and Meg have jobs at McDonalds

Raoul-Your kidding right?

Christine-Oh no. Enjoy flipping burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment