Saturday, December 3, 2011

Episode#42-Dancing Through Life

This episode is based off of Wicked's DANCING THROUGH LIFE




(The managers (Armond and Firmin)(Armond was changed to Andre in the musical adaptations)Have weird mustaches and are leaving due to the opera ghost)

Armond&Firmin-We are leaving! You are the new managers!

MmeGiry&Voldemort-Yes!!!

Armond&Firmin-You two are nuts!!*bolts*

Voldemort-You know what we have to do to celebrate. I'll light the candles.

MmeGiry-I'll put on the sexy dress

Both-...MASQUERADE!!!

Voldemort-But don't wear that dress, it shows your legs

MmeGiry-Awwww

*shows everyone on the stage just talking. Raoul is flirting with Christine*

Raoul-The trouble with school's is, they're always trying to teach the wrong lesson. Believe me, I've been kicked out of enough of them to know. They want you to become less callow, less shallow. But, I say stop studying strife, and learn to live the unexamined liiiiifffffeee*Christine turns her head and the Phantom kidnaps Raoul and takes his place, disguised as Raoul, he continues to sing his solo*

Voldemort-So, whats the most swankified place in town?

MmeGiry-That would be the opera house ball room

Voldemort-Sounds perfect! Lets go down to the opera house ball room, we'll meet there later tonight. We can dance til it lights.Find the prettiest girl, give her a while. Let's go down to the opera house ball room, c'mon follow me. You'll be happy to be there dancing through liiiiifffeee!

Ron-M-mis-ss Christine? I was hoping you'd save one dance for me

Christine-Oh, thats so kind! but you know what would be even kinder (points to Hermione)See that tragically beautiful girl, the one with the HAIR. It seems so unfair, we should go on a spree, and not she, GEE! I know someone would be my hero, if that someone where to go invite her

Ron-I could invite her

Christine-Oh! Roody, you would do that for me?

*Edward and Bella*

Edward-So, I'll be picking you up around 8?

Bella-After all, now that we've met one another *+Edward* Its clear we deserve each other.

Bella-Your perfect

Edward-Your perfect

Both-So we're perfect together, born to be forever. DANCING THROUGH LIIIIIFFFEEE

Hermione-Oh Ginny! Isn't it wonderful? (While this is going on, the other girls are fight, there is a wrapped present from Luke, with something horrid in it)Finally for this one night, I'm about to have a fun night, with this Weasley boy, Christine found for me. And I only wish there were, something I could do for her to repay her. Ginny see, we deserve each other, me and Ron. Ginny try to understand.

Ginny-I doooooooo

Hermione-Hey, Meg, Ginny and I were just talking about you

Meg-And I was just talking about you, I thought you might want to wear this hat to the party tonight (pulls witches hat from box) It's really, ah, sharp, don't ya think? You know black, is this years pink. Your deserve each other, this hat and you, your both so, ahhh, smart! You deserve each other so here, out of the goodness of my heart.

*Shows the ballroom, Christine with Erik and Raoul come out first. Then Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny.
Luke
Draco
Madame Giry and Voldy
Meg)

Luke-Ah, Meggie?

Meg-Yes?

Luke-Ah, Meg, I've got something to confess a reason why, well, Why I asked you here tonight now I know it isn't fair-

Meg-Oh, Luke, I know why

Luke-You do?

Meg-It's because my breadsticks are fresh and you wanted them, well isn't that right?

Luke-No, no. Its because-because. Because you are so beautiful

Meg-*Shakes Luke violently and dances to show her affection* Oh Luke! I think your wonderfull! and we deserve each other don't ya see this is our chance? We deserve each other, don't we Luke?

(Luke is several feet away and Meg thinks he is talking to another gilr)

Luke-You know what, lets dance

Meg-WHAT!?!!?!

Luke-Lets daaaaaaaannnnncccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee!!! *dancing with a breadstick. Meg throws the breadstick and takes its place in his hands*

No comments:

Post a Comment