Saturday, December 17, 2011

Episode#65-Meg:The Bride to Be

*Brides song plays and Meg comes out the door. Reid stands at the end of the trail, ready to except his bride. People whisper*

Phantom-Whoda thunk

Rosalie-*sobs* WHAAAAAAA

Harry-I bet she's prego

Ron-He probably paid her

Phantom-Once a prostitute always a prostitute. And who was that boy? Why did he leave?

Christine-Shush

Phantom-Christine, if anyone, you'll know. What happened?

Christine-Hush!

Meg-I do

Reid-I do

Parson-I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride, Mrs. Meg Giry-Reid

*The kiss, a brief peck on the cheek, they leave*

*********HONEYMOON***********
Meg-Spencer?

Reid-Yes?

Meg-What do you want to name the baby?

Reid-...Dianne.

Meg-That's stu-

Reid-Grrrr

Meg-...Sorry, how 'bout...Raven Lenore Lucrece Giry-Reid

Reid-Hehe

Meg-What?

Reid-I actually like it

Meg-Don't be so surprised, I have my moments

Reid-...I think I'm going to take off a 'lil longer.

Meg-Why?

Reid-...To be with my blushing bride and our baby. What if it's a boy?

Meg-...Spencer

*Slowly, he leans in to kiss her and they share a slow, passionate kiss. Spencer pulls away*

Reid-I-i gotta go. I'll be back tonight.

Meg-Spence?

Reid-Bye!*slams door*

Meg-I love you, Spencer Reid.

No comments:

Post a Comment