Friday, December 30, 2011

Episode#73-Christine's Dirty Little Secret...I hope that she can keep it...

Christine-...good morning Raoul

Raoul-Christine! Thank God! I'm soooo sorry! I'll have a baby, if that's what it takes to keep you. You're too precious to let go

Christine-Oh Raoul!*sobs in his shoulder*

Raoul-Shhhh shhhhhh the doctor said I can leave soon and I can start working at McDonalds.

Christine-No...no...you never have to go back there....unless I want a bigmac when I'm pregnant with our child

Raoul-Okay....Oh you want one now!

Christine-Kinda yeah

Raoul-Okay I'm off!*skips off*

Christine-Oh Raoul...I'm so sorry. GET OUT OF ME YOU DUMB BABY!! I HATE YOU EMMETT!

Emmett-I can't take it out. You made a decision that night...there is one way to get the baby out...

Christine-What? I'll do anything!!

Emmett-You must be my bride.

Christine-...if that's what it takes

Emmett-my immortal bride

Christine-oh!! no...*sobs* yes...I'll do it *leaves*

Emmett-*calls* Hey Rosie...yeah she's pregnant...yes I know I should've picked a blonde...Well Meg's always prego...Yes well, kill her and you can have the baby. only for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment