Sunday, December 11, 2011

Episode#55-Meg's Calling to Christine

Meg-*on phone* Christine? I need your help

Christine-Why me Meg?

Meg-I can trust you, we were best friends, remember? This baby...I have to protect it. From Draco. He'll hurt this baby, I can feel it. Draco will never let Luke in, but can you bring Bella or Edward?

Christine-Bella's in Cancun with Nessie, getting new hunting styles, I'll get Edward to come,'kay?

Meg-Thank you, Christine.

Christine-I'm coming for you Meg. I'm finally coming.

*Hangs up*

Draco-who was that?

Meg-Christine. Drakey, sweet heart, can we get married REALLY soon?

Draco-Of course lemondrop

Meg-And can I have some friends over?

Draco-Like who, cuddly woo-bop kins?

Meg-Like Christine, and Edward?

Draco-If it makes my sugar plum happy.

Meg-I love you snoogems.

*Draco swoops up Meg in a full on make-out. It's weird, she's fighting the kiss*

Meg-How do you feel about kids?

Draco-Oh,*between kisses* Well Scorps is enough right? I mean he's a handful and more would just be wretched.

*he stops kissing her*

Honey, I have to go away for a while, like 10 months, it's an annual death eater convention I'll be back and then we can get married. I promise *puts ring on her finger, then leaves*

No comments:

Post a Comment