Thursday, December 29, 2011

Episode#72-Christine's Betrayal

Raoul-Christine...

Christine-My love, your awake

Raoul-ahuh

Christine-Baby...

Raoul-Yeah?

Christine-Meg's had so many kids

Raoul-so?

Christine-So why don't we try for a girl

Raoul-WHAT! What's wrong with you? Just cuz Meg can't stop doing the jiggly doesn't mean you can have another kid. And we haven't even slept in the same bed for years. Do you really want to try?

Christine-The jiggly? You're really not mature enough to say s-

Raoul-LALALALALALAL*Covers ears*

Christine-Fine.

Raoul-I just...I'm not ready for that

Christine-...what?

Raoul-I'm sorry.

Christine-N-no! I'm sorry!! I'll just have a kid with someone else and you don't even get to know who!

Raoul-Christine! Christine wait!!

****ON PHONE****

Christine-Hello? Yeah, I need a date. How much? 30? No...I don't have that much on me, 20? Sure, but it'll break me. Oh you little flirt. Yeah I'll be right over, Emmett.  This is great. And to think you had a crush on me this whole time! Bye baby.

*he comes in*

Emmett-Let's go my sexy kitten

Christine-Meow...

Emmett-Why do you need this?

Christine-...to get pregnant

Emmett-hehe. I can do that

No comments:

Post a Comment