Monday, December 5, 2011

Episode#48-Gustave's Paternal Side

(Christine is sitting down at a table, waiting for Raoul. She has something important to tell him)

Christine-Raoul

Raoul-Yes dear?

Christine-I have confession to make

Raoul-Well, what is it?

Waitress-May I take your drink order?

Christine-I'll have a water

Raoul-Brand-(Christine gives him a look) I mean Diet Coke...What is the confession?

Christine-I don't know how to say it

Raoul-Come on, you can tell me

Christine-(takes a deep breath) okay, um (makes words come out really quickly)Gustave isn't your child, he's the Phantom's

Raoul-..............wait, what?

Christine-I said, that Gustave isn't your child he is............

Raoul-who who

Christine-He is Erik's

Raoul-WHAT (he faints)

Christine-Honey, honey! (Christine grabs water and throws it on Raoul who doesn't wake up)j

****

Raoul-You!

Phantom-What!

Raoul-You low down, insignificant, hell spawn demon!!!

Phantom-What!!

Raoul-My only child!!! And you took that away too?

Phantom-I have no desire to fight with you vicomte nor do I care to fight for you precious Christine.

Raoul-why?

Phantom-She chose you over me every time. Why?

***

Raoul-We, have all been blind and yet the answer is staring us right in the face. For if, Miss Daae sings, we are certain he will attend.

Voldemort-We are certain the doors are barred

MmeGiry-We are certain the police are there

All-The curtain falls, his rein shall end!




Phantom-...Dudes I live in the sewer, I can hear everything without being there, doofuses

No comments:

Post a Comment