Monday, December 5, 2011

Episode#44-Puberty

Phantom-Come on Christine, one more date. Please.

Christine-No, I'm married. Ask me in two years, 'kay?

Phantom-Why two?

Christine-That's is probably when Raoul's going to snap and go back to his beer

Phantom-Good point

Gustave-Mom, can I go out tonight?

Phantom-This sounds familiar...

Christine-If you can stay awake, why?

Gustave-I'm taking Nessie out

Christine-You mean the crippled girl?**

Gustave-NO! My Nessie! D-don't y-you know who I-I'm talking about WAHHHHH

Christine-I b-believe Erik, that you need to talk to your son now

Phantom-Okay........son, your going through puberty

(Gustave faints)





**This is a reference to Wicked the musical, Nessarose, who is the wicked witch of the east, and is crippled

No comments:

Post a Comment