Thursday, December 29, 2011

Episode#71-Meg Meets Jasper

Meg-I'm here

Jasper-My lovely

Meg-...Jasper?It-It's not possible

Jasper-I thought so too, but some thing's holding me and it must be you. I haven't had to tell Alice yet-

Meg-She's dead.

Jasper-How pleasant...

Meg-Why? Why Jasper?

Jasper-I've already sent the children to your petty husband

Meg-Don't say that about him!

Jasper-Silence!*holds knife under her chin* Now let's do this and not the way housemaid little you would, do it like Meg Giry the oo la la girl would.

Meg-*sobs* No no noooo-ooo-ooo you can't rape me...

Jasper-Watch me. And I intend...to have children of our own

Meg-no...

Jasper-Yes

Meg-...There is one...

Jasper-Then we shall add to our family tree. Tell me of him later now...strip

Meg-*sobs*

****LATER****

Jasper-His name?

Meg-Mm?

Jasper-Tell me now.

Meg-...no.

Jasper-tell me now you ungrateful bitch!

Meg-Wahhh

Jasper-Tell me!*smack*

Meg-ummmm

Jasper-I grow weary...Fetch me clothes

Meg-Myself as well?

Jasper-No. You shall stay in these chains. go get dressed.

Meg-Yes.

Jasper-Yes...?

Meg-Yes sir? Master?

Jasper-Either. How about your highness? Lover? Ruler? Commander?

Meg-my liege thank you.

Jasper-Better...I want our son here

Meg-No...

Jasper-Yes and soon you will fall pregnant again. Ha! How lovely soon we have to wed, Mrs. Hale.

Meg-*sob*Wah



Meg is sorry this was so graphic but it would have been boring otherwise. It gets better, sorry again

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment