Sunday, December 11, 2011

Episode#56-The Baby's Coming

Meg-Christine, come quick...the baby's coming

Christine-Now?

Meg-The baby's coming!

Christine-Okay, I have to call up someone and Edward will be there soon

Meg-Who are you calling?

Christine-Glinda the Good. The good witch of the south. She will send flying monkeys to take your baby before Draco comes.

Meg-No! I've still got two months!

Christine-Then they won't take him til then
*hangs up*
*Incomes Edward*

Edward-Meg! Are you okay?

Meg-Why is there so much blood?

Edward-Its okay push, push.
*Out comes the baby*

Meg-What is it?

Christine-A boy.

Meg-Christine! You came...A boy. I'll name him...Brian.

Christine-What kind of name is Brian?

Meg-American

Christine-I hate America

Meg-Terrorist...can I hold him?

*Edward is having a spaz, the baby is trying to bite him*

Edward-No! There's something wrong! Meg, why is the baby a vampire?

Meg-What? No...no...no. It's Luke's baby...is it enchanted?no...*falls asleep*

Edward-Go on home Christine, I'll watch her.

Christine-*leaves*

Edward-What's wrong with you, Brian you could have killed her

No comments:

Post a Comment