Thursday, January 5, 2012

Episode74-Jasper's Final Act

Reid-Oh my God!

Draco-Hey look! It's that LOSER MEG married.

*laughs*

Luke-Get out of here man!

Reid-no...no it's Meg...Jasper...

Luke-Jasper?

Edward-How drunk are you?

Reid-No! He's...alive. he took her

Draco-What!

Luke-no...Meggie

Voldemort-we must go now.

Phantom-I'LL GET THE LASSO!!

Raoul-DOODLE DOO!!

Reid-We must hurry!!

Voldemort-we will

Gustave-I wanna come!!

Raoul-no son, stay here

Gustave-poo

*enters cave*

Draco-Meg?

Luke-Meggie? We're here baby

Meg-ooooo

Jasper-Hahahaha!! Foolish mortals! I cannot die! For I have a horcrux!

Voldemort-What! They're awesome right!

Jasper-yeah

Draco-Shut up! Give her here!

Jasper-hahaha! never!

Luke-We have to find and destroy the horcrux

Meg-No! I won't let you hurt him!

Luke-Meg, he brought you here. you said you didn't love him

Meg-noooo

Brian-hush mothershhhh its okay.

Reid-...Brian's the horcrux

Meg-you can't kill my boy...

Voldemort-there is one more way

*they whisper and Draco comes out looking very solemn*

Draco-B-brian. come here

Meg-no!!

Brian-No Mother, I must die

Jasper-Don't touch my son!

Draco-I won't *drops wand* see? *whispers in Brian's ear*

Brian-Oh sir...I...I can't...I-

Draco-please...for your mother

Brian-...In the great names of Godric, Helga, Rowena and Salazar. The Peverals and Grindewald I hear by end the word of a horcrux...me *raises dagger*

Meg-NOOO!!!*SOBS*

*Brian brings down the knife in Draco's chest*

Noooo!! DRACO!!!!

Draco-...Meggie...

Meg-*runs to him*I'm sorry

Draco-shhh. Do you remember what happened...in the kingdom by the sea?

*Meg nods*

Good. And the angels...not half so happy in heaven went coveting you and me...they did this. Don't blame yourself...Don't Meg...you so strong...and Meg..I wished I could've taken you as my bride...we would've been beautiful...beautiful children...*shakey laugh* all blonde..my lovely...I'm so sorry...do you wanna know the best day of my life?

*Meg nods, wipe tear*

The day you said "If you ever need a baby-sitter, call me"...you were so confident...be that Meg...she was so strong...your babies need you...Dianne...Raven...Spencer...and Brian...he's brave like his mother the horcrux is gone and Jasper can die...then your life is in your hands...choose wisely...I love you...my oo la la girl...*dies*

Meg-Noooo!!

*Brian is tearing Jasper apart*

Jasper-AHHHHHHHHH!!! MEG!! HELP ME!!!

Meg-never

Jasper-Meg!!!

Luke-Meg!

Meg-Luke!

Jasper-Ahhhh!!*dies, Meg passes out*

Meg-ooo

Luke-Meg!

Reid-Meg!

Brian-Mother!
***
Reid-look she's waking up!

Luke-Meggie

Kids-MOMMY!!

Meg-shhh...my little angels. You all look so tired...you should sleep. Brian, go take them to their rooms you as well.

Brian-Yes mother*leaves*

Reid-my lovely bride

Luke-My Meggie, I got-

Meg-Mmmm breadsticks

Edward-And Jacob came by and left some bacon strips. It took me forever to hold off Luke

Luke-They were good...I left you some baby...

Meg-I'm half vampire/werewolf right?

Luke-a forth actually

Meg-Soooo I'm kinda immortal

Reid-You really can't be 'kinda' immortal

Luke-...Who do you want? Me?

Meg-Don't even ask me that...don't...

Luke-I'm-

Reid-She's married...Meg, you can choose whoever, but right now you need to come home and rest

Meg-Okay honey...by Luke...

Luke-Good-bye my lovely

Meg-Good-bye

Luke-...Draco was wrong

Meg-What?

Luke-He didn't know you before the kingdom by the sea

Meg-Good-bye Luke*he leaves*

No comments:

Post a Comment