Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#85-"Here baby baby!!"

Raoul-Here baby! *whistle* here baby baby!

Christine-Raoul! It's not a dog!

Raoul-Sorry

Edward-Christine where did you leave him?

Christine-I-I don't remember

Edward-Christine try!

Christine-Rosalie...spit on it...here

Baby-wahhhhhh

Christine-Baby!?

Phantom-It's here! What?

Christine-What is it? What's wrong!

Phantom-I thought the baby was a boy?

Christine-It is, Rosalie told me so

Phantom-Well, then Rose needs to go back to Biology cuz it's a girl

Christine-a girl...my baby girl

Edward-What's her name? We can't just keep calling her 'baby' she needs a name.

Christine-Brittany

Phantom-What kind of name is that?

Raoul-I believe it is American

Christine-"Brittany" is what the Americans would call awe-some

Edward-Okay, now why did Nessie want us to get the baby *note falls from the sky* That's why

Phantom-IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR
***
Renesmee-Come on!

Gustave-Do they have her?

Renesmee-Gustave, I can only show people my thoughts, it doesn't work the other way around

Gustave-ugh!!

Victoria-We're here...

Gustave-Hid Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment