Sunday, January 15, 2012

Episode#94-Jacob Digs Up Old Lies

Jacob-Good night, Renesmee, I've missed you so much.

Renesmee-Good night Jacob*walks out, but Jacob grabs her arm and kisses her cheek, then she goes inside*

Gustave-Hey dog!

Jacob-Oh, look, it's the baby. Go run home to your mom and have her change your diaper ya freak

Gustave-Back off Renesmee

Jacob-Oh!Look at this, the wittle waby has a crushy-wushy on Renesmee. Kissy kissy. This is man's business, Nessie needs a grown man, not a boy. She's gonna out grow you kid. By the time she's 6 years old, she'll have reached her full growth, looking around 19, that's two years from now. What'll you be? 4?

Gustave-What are you talking about?

Jacob-She didn't tell you?! Oh this is rich! She was born for me buddy, suck it up

Gustave-You're lying!!It can't be true!!

Jacob-But is is and that's what makes it so dang funny

Gustave-Nessie loves me

Jacob-Maybe today, but when she's grown, what's she gonna want? A little baby? I don't think so.

Gustave-No...It can't be true

Jacob-But it is

Gustave-Nessie...Boo hoo hoo!!

*********************************************************************************
NESSIE! WAHHHHH NESSIE!

Renesmee-What is it?

Gustave-Will, will you ever grow bored of me?

Renesmee-No!Who said that?

Gustave-Your jerk boyfriend Jacob

Renesmee-What! He is NOT my boyfriend, you are

Gustave-But, he said-wait you said I'm your boyfriend

Renesmee-Yes, I did. But what did he say?

Gustave-That you were made for him and that I was a baby

Renesmee-WHAT! I was so not made for him!

Gustave-He also said that when you're 6 you would look 19

Renesmee-Well, that part is true

Gustave-Oh, but you do love me right?

Renesmee-Oh, Gustave. Why wouldn't I? You're kind, smart and handsome. What wouldn't I like about you?

Gustave-When you put it that way, I don't know. Besides, I'm not immortal like you

Renesmee-You don't have to, you're my prince charming, my happily ever after

Gustave-I am?

Renesmee-Yes
*********************************************************************************
Jacob-Nessie!

Renesmee-Jacob!!

Jacob-What crap have you been spreading about me?

Renesmee-What do you mean?

Jacob-Like, that you still like that little fart of a kid

Renesmee-It's the truth

Jacob-No, you love me

Renesmee-Ya know, I don't remember you being such a jerk

Jacob-Hey, shut up *smacks her*

Renesmee-Hey!

Jacob-I'm your boyfriend, don't forget it
***
Gustave-I just don't know what to do! That's why I came to you guys. You're notorious ladies men. *camera move to show Raoul and Erik*

Raoul-Well, I know I am, but Erik over here, well that's iffy

Phantom-I had sex with your wife

Raoul-Yeah, when she was a whore

Gustave-LALALALALALA!!

Raoul-Who did you date other than Christine? I made out with Meg and Hermione (against their will of course)

Phantom-I ran away with Meg once.

Raoul-Everyone ran away with Meg dude!!

Gustave-I didn't

Phantom-Wells here's what you gotta do-

Raoul-You gotta pick a fight with the guy and hit him with swords.

Gustave-No, I tried that before, how about lassos?

Phantom-.....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Raoul-SHUT UP ERIK!

No comments:

Post a Comment