Sunday, January 15, 2012

Episode#100-The Plan is Set, Game, Match...But, Will it Work?

*a few days after Gustave and Raoul's talk*

Gustave-So father, who did you choose?

Raoul-...your mother Gustave...the woman you should be looking out for

Gustave-What about me?...You just don't love me enough

Raoul-I do love you, Gustave, But I love your mother more. I would have died without her.

Gustave-...I hate you. ALL OF YOU! I wished I was never born! I would have never known Nessie...

Raoul-Gustave...

Gustave-GOODBYE!

*********************************************************************************
*Nessie and Jacob's Flat. She is cleaning the floor, Jacob is gone*

Renesmee-Why did my mom have to fall in love with a werewolf and a vampire AGRR. *Looks at phone, then runs to it and calls Gustave*

Gustave, I need your help

Gustave-Why?

Renesmee-I need to get away from Jacob. Meet me outside of Dr. Cullen's house at noon tomorrow. Ask my mo- my dad for directions.

Gustave-Kay, is there anything you want me to bring?

Renesmee-Just a sandwich

Gsutave-A sandwich?

Renesmee-Jacob is starving me. I'm soooo hungry

Gustave-kay, I'll bring it, but I have a question

Renesmee-What?

Gustave-Why did you agree to marry Jacob after I was safely away?

Renesmee-You would never have been safe Gustave DeChagny.

Gustave-...we could have ran away, wwe could've protected each other for all time

Renesmee-...I don't want to relive my parents lives. Goodbye Gustave, I'll see you tomorrow

Gusave-I love you Renesmee.

No comments:

Post a Comment