Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Episode#106-The Baby Born to Black

(That title is meant to be non-racist. LOL.I swear. I'm albino anyway so, I have no favor of  race)


*Nessie and Jacob are sitting, watching TV when suddently, Nessie screams*

Renesmee-Jacob!

Jacob-Renesmee?! What is it? What's wrong!

Renesmee-The baby...I think my water just broke

Jacob-What am I supposed to do?

Renesmee-DELIVER IT!!

Jacob-Oh...um...where does it come out again?

Renesmee-Get it!!!-*passes out*

Jacob-Oh man! Crap just got real, um seasection, that's what I do right? Who am I talking to...um...OMG IS THAT THE BAB-oh...oh my God...

Renesmee-My baby...

Jacob-Shhh, I have to take the baby to Carlisle...

Renesmee-What is it?

Jacob-...A girl. Her name is-Brittany

Renesmee-How pretty...*passes out*

Jacob-Oh God Nessie, the baby's dead
***
Victoria-Why do you need her?

Jacob-My wife's baby died, I will do anything to get Tiffany

Victoria-Brittany

Jacob-Whatever. I just need her.

Victoria-Fine, but when you die, we get your blood

Jacob-I thought I smelled bad

Victoria-You blood through my fingers just sounds so attractive

Jacob-...you leeches are weird

Victoria-hehehe*hands him baby*

Jacob-Hey Brittany...
***
Renesmee-She's so big

Jacob-She's our little girl

Renesmee-She's beautiful

Jacob-I'll go stick her in her crib

Renesmee-I love you Jacob

Jacob-Me, not Gustave?

Renesmee-...Gutave who?

No comments:

Post a Comment