Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#83-The Harsh Realization

Victoria-Hahaha oh! I love you James

James-I love you too Victoria

Victoria-baby?

James-hmm?

Victoria-I'm thirsty

Laurent-yes and the children are so-

James-We can't touch them

Laurent-but they are so...mouth watering

Renesmee-Gustave...I'm scared

Gustave-shhh I'll protect you

All-hahahaha!

James-In your dreams. You shall be the first to die
***
Bella-Where are they?!

Christine-Gustave!

Phantom-Gustave

Raoul-We'll find them

Edward-She said she heard something. God, I should've listened

Bella-Maybe you would've if you hadn't been acting like an idiot

Raoul-Enough! We have to find the children

Christine-He's right...Bella maybe you should sit this one out

Bella-What? You mean leave my daughter?

Raoul-We'll take it from here

Bella-No!

Edward-Bella!...Please...for Nessie

Bella-Her name is Renesmee!

Edward-Let's not do this now, Bella

Bella-...okay...please bring her home

Edward-I will

Bella-I love her so much...Like I love you

Edward-I love you too

Phantom-Eh hem. we kinda have kids to find.

Christine-But, where are we even going to star?

Edward-We don't even know who took them

Phantom-Does a red hair mean anything to you?

Edward-Victoria

Bella-But didn't we kill her in Eclip-

Edward-Shhh! That was another series

Bella-ah

No comments:

Post a Comment