Thursday, January 5, 2012

Episode#75-DRACO'S FUNERAL

Reid-It's not so bad Meg

Luke-he loved you

Meg-I should've had his baby

Scorpius-WAHHHHHHHHH

Meg-shhh

Christien-Meg...I'm sorry

Meg-I was left with so many regrets...

Christine-Meg, I need your help....I'm pregnant

Meg-What?

Christine-it...

Meg-it is Raoul's...isn't it?

Christine-noooooooooooo...It's Emmett's

Meg-Christine why?

Christine-I was upset, Meg!

Meg-And you don't think I was upset? I was upset Draco imprisoned me, but I didn't sleep with Luke.

Christine-But didn't-

Meg-I never have. I was upset when I found out my baby was Jasper's but I never stopped loving him. I was upset when no one choose me and yet I didn't do anything wrong. Christine, you've always done the right thing, why? Why?

*Christine sobs*

Yes...I can help you

Christine-Thank you...so much

Meg-Go home to him. Tell him nothing and shower him with all the affection you can give

*Christine leaves and a bubble appears. Out comes GLINDA THE GOOD WITCH OF THE SOUTH*

Meg-You!

Glinda-Yes

Megs-W-where's Brian?

Glinda-Hush my child, Meg, I came for you.

Meg-YOUR GONNA KILL ME!??!

Glinda-haha, no my pet, I came her to tell you that I kept Brian safe and you're...well, your Meg. And that name will one day be know around the world.

Meg-Empress Meg...

Glinda-yes

Meg-but-

Glinda-It is lightyears away from now child, don't fret. I just want you to know one thing; you're strong. and well, I must show you

*Glinda conjures a bubble and it show (DAH DAH) the future!! Meg peers in and it shows Meg next to Luke and they are kissing passionately*

Meg-Spencer-

Glinda-will understand, but you shall remain married

Meg-why?

Glinda-why not? He's going to return to Virginia and probably take the triplets with him...you love Brian most, don't deny it...and Luke will be your lover-

Meg-That sounds like a dirty word

Glinda-haha child and you and Luke shall produce offspring. Spencer will find his true other half and wed and the Emperor will see you and, well, fall in love

Meg-...Draco...

Glinda-I know his fate

Meg-we all do

Glinda-Not entirely...*leaves*

Meg-What? WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment