Sunday, January 22, 2012

Episode#104-The Perfect Family...Until the Dog Comes Along

*Meg is cooking breakfast for her family, her 4 kids and Reid are sitting at the table, ready to eat*

Reid-What's taking so long honey?

Meg-Uh, I think I just set the kitchen on fire

Reid-hehe, only you Meg

Meg-*whispered*only for you...

Reid-Found the fire extinguiser!

Meg-Fire's out!

*DingDong!*

Reid-Whose that?

Meg-I don't know. Go check, Dianne

Dianne-Okay momma!...Ooo momma, he's handsome!

Meg-Haha, okay honey, here I come...what are you doing here? Dianne go in and get your father

Reid-Why is he here?

Luke-I just came to tell you I'm leaving

Meg-What?

Reid-Good redence

Meg-No! You-you can't just leave!

Luke-Well, you-you should've thought about that before you married pretty boy over here

Meg-He loves me

Luke-Hey, I loved you too

Reid-Don't touch her!

Luke-Grrrr *goes wolf*

Meg-AHHHHH

*Reid shuts the door*

He's right you know. But, I don't love him the way I love you.

Reid-I know honey. *hugs her* but you did

Meg-I will never stop loving you Spencer Reid

Reid-And I will never stop loving you Meg Giry

Kids-I wuv you momma! I wuv you daddy!

Meg-Hehehe, the perfect family...my perfect family

Reid-our perfect family

Meg-always*kisses him*

No comments:

Post a Comment