Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#92-Meg's Suicide

*Quantico, Virginia. FBI office, Behavioral Analysis Unit*

Derek Morgan-Hey Reid!

Reid-Hmmm?

Morgan-You got some mail

Reid-Coo. Hey, did you catch Star Trek last night?

Morgan-No. I didn't.

Reid-Hmmm*opens it whistling, slowly he stops and hold a hand to his moth*

Morgan-Reid?

Reid-Oh my God. Oh my God, Meg!

Morgan-Meg?

Reid-Watch my kids Derek!

Morgan-Kids? You have kids?!

Reid-I gotta go to France, hold on Meg!
***
*Meg stands close to the edge of a bridge getting ready to jump*

Phantom-Meg! Don't do this!

Meg-I have to Erik!I'm sorry

Raoul-No Meggie...

Christine-Meg!!*sob*

Meg-1, 2, thr-

Reid-Meeeeeeeegggg!!!!!

Meg-Reid? Reid!

Reid-Meggie don't!

Meg-...I'm so sorry...

*She jumps and so does Reid and he collides with her just before they hit the water. Underneath, they stare at each other before Reid can give her a breathtaking kiss, which lasts until they hit the shore*

Reid-I love you Meg Giry

Meg-what?

Reid-I love you!

Meg-Wha-ahahaha!

Reid-I love you Meg Giry! I've always loved you...

Meg-Spencer...I don't want to be with anyone else

Reid-Dito

Meg-Kiss me one last time *kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment