Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Episode#105-Reid Watching Breaking Dawn/Arrival of Gustave/Meg's Grieving

Meg-I just can't believe he's really gone.

Reid-Just forget about it Meg. C'mon and watch the movie.

Meg-Which movie?

Reid-Breaking Dawn part 1. No Bella! Don't die on him! He needs you! Jacob needs you! Wahhhhhh!

Meg-This is so weird, OMG WHAT DID THEY DO TO EDWARD'S HAIR!! THEY CUT THE POOF!!! THE POOFY!!! WAHHHHH

*KnockKnock*

Whose that?

Reid-I don't know, hand me a tissue, I can't see out my eyes because of the tears. Oh Bella!

Meg-You do relize she's alive

Reid-Whaaaaa?

Meg-That was in the past. We saw her, like, the other day as a vampire.

Reid-Oh thanks for ruining the movie for me Meg!

Meg-*sigh, opens door*Gustave?! What are you doing here?*Gustave passes out*
****
Reid-Here he's waking up!

Gustave-Nessie...

Meg-No Gustave. It's aunt Meg and uncle Spencer...

Gustave-ugh...I looked all over for her

Reid-F-for who?

Gustave-Renesmee...

Meg-Oh Gustave...

Gustave-Reid...you gotta help me...

Reid-This isn't an FBI case son, I can't help you

Gustave-no

Reid-You made the bet, and the best thing you can do is wait the two years

Gustave-I can't let her get pregnant.

Meg-It's too late, you have to

Gustave-My Nessie...

No comments:

Post a Comment