Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#80-Christine's Contemplation

*Christine is sitting by herself in front of her father's grave*

Edward-Hey Christine

Christine-Edward what am I supposed to do?

Edward-Christine, we are both at rough spots right now

Christine-You have no idea what I'm going through

Edward-My daughter cries into her pillow every night because your son's missing, my sister and brother are both dead due to your best friend and to top it all off, my wife cheated on me, don't I know?

Christine-I'm the cause of all your pain...I can't go to them, what if they rape me or kill me?

Edward-If your not willing to go save Gustave, then you don't deserve him

All secrets are deep, all secrets become dark that is in the nature of secrets.

What are you going to do Christine? What?

No comments:

Post a Comment