Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#78-Reid's Answering Machine

Reid-Hello, you have Dr. Spencer Reid, I can't come to the phone right now but leave your name and number and I'll get back to you

Raven-Daddy, who are you talking to?

Reid-hehe

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Meg-Hey Reid, It's Meg...I-well- I just wanted to talk to the kids and-and I'm...gosh I could say a thousand things...I'll call you back later you call me back if you can. I lov-I mean bye. *hangs up*

Christine-Meg! Have you seen Gustave?

Meg-No, why?

Christine-I can't find him anywhere!!

Meg-Call Erik now

Christine-No!! I hate him

Meg-He's his son too

Christine-And Jasper is Brian's father. Where's he Meg? Where's he?

Meg-Get out of my house Christine Daae!! Now!

Christine-Christine Daae is dead!*leaves*

Meg-Christine? Christine?!!
*calls Reid*

Reid-What Meg, what is so damn important?

Meg-It's Christine! I think she's going to hurt herself

Reid-Well, what does that have to do with me?

Meg-Well, we can't let her die!

Reid-There is no we meg, not anymore *hangs up*

Meg-Christine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment