Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#84-The baby? In Draco Tower?

Renesmee-I'm so sorry...

Gustave-Quiet! I'm trying to figure out a way to get OUT OF HERE! Where are they?

Renesmee-Hunting

Gustave-Why don't they just kill us and get it over with?

Renesmee-They want to humiliate mommy and daddy. They want your parents humbled. But what are they going to receive form them to get this? Money? Sex? Power?

Gustave-A mate. The baby Nessie! A baby!

Renesmee-Whoa, no way mister. Wait til were married

Gustave-No nessie! My baby brother! But-

Renesmee-Why would they want a boy?

Gustave-Unless it wasn't a boy...Let's face it Rosalie's not-

Renesmee-Not what?

Gustave-Rosalie's not the brightest crayon in the box...Even though the peroxide makes her seem that way. What if it's a girl? Think really loud tell Edward to go get the baby in the cave think!

***

Edward-Ah! I'm getting something from Nessie! The baby!

Raoul-Did Gustave not use condoms! I taught him better than that!

Edward-No! Wait-what is your son doing to my-

Christine-waht did Nessie say Edward?

Edward-The Baby! They want your baby

Christine-We left it in Draco Tower!

Phantom-Lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment