Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode76-The Babe that was Taken

Christine-Meg!!

Meg-What?

Christine-The baby...

Meg-It's coming??

Christine-Yesssss

Meg-Oh! Ummmm...RAO-

Christine-NO! Don't call for him...we're going to give the baby to Emmett and tell Raoul that I had a miscarriage...and that I died in childbirth

Meg-What! No Christine! No!

Christine-Meg...I have too

Meg-*calls*Hello Edward?!

***

Edward-Push Christine

Christine-*coughs up blood*

Edward-She's not going to make it!

Meg-She has to...REID REID GET THE-

Edward-MEG! He's gone...remember?

Meg-nooooo

Christine-Meggg....

Meg-Christine-?!

Christine-Give the baby to ros-*coughs blood*

Meg-CHRISTINE?!!

Edward-Meg get back!

Christine-a*blood*

Edward-I can't do this

Draco-Move!

Christine-Dra-

Draco-shhh

Christine-lie*blood*

Meg-Rosalie? Why?

Christine-she-she...

Meg-Christine no!!

Gustave-Mother?!!*runs*

Edward-Gustave no!

Meg-He's going to Raoul, you have to stop him

Edward-I'm on it

Christine-*blood* dis-

Meg-C'mon!

Christine-earves it...

Meg-No Christine...no. You deserve it. You've been tortured to point of insanity and back and you're still the best wife and mother

Christine-but-*blood*

Meg-But you made a mistake. No! No don't die!

Draco-She's not gonna make it!

Meg-No!

Christine-Meg!

Meg-No!...you.

Baby-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rosalie-haha!

Draco-Leave here wench!

Emmett-It's death...

Meg-No! Give them the baby

Draco-Meg!

Meg-It was Christine's last wish. Let her have that. Please
*hands them the baby*

Rosalie-a boy. Emmett jr. duh

Emmett-Emmett Jr. Duh, I like it.

Rosalie-Really?

Emmett-what?

*They leave to....CANADA*

Gustave-Down there Father!

Raoul-Christine!No!!!!My Christine...

Draco-shes gone

Raoul-Prophet! Thing of evil!*sobs*

Christine-uuuuhhh

Meg-Did you-?

Draco-Yes, I heard it too

Edward-did she-?

Draco-She's gotta pulse!!

Edward-Get her to Carlisle now!!

Christine-Raoul...

Raoul-My Christine!!

Christine-uuuughhh

Edward-She wants to know if you're mad

Raoul-Of course not...but of course without you, I couldn't get dressed this morning so I'm only in my too tight tighty whities.

Edward-She still thinks you're beautiful

Meg-You got all that from her grunts?

Edward-I can read minds

Meg-Oh yeah!

Edward-Why does this Death fellow keep helping us?

Draco-*sighs, pulls down hood* Cuz I'm Draco

Gustave-Uncle Draco!!

Raoul-Old friend

Draco-yeah well...

Edward-...you...You!!!

Draco-me...

Edward-YOU DIRTY CHEATER YOU STOLE MY WIFE!!!

Meg-OOHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment