Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#91-Meg's Last Letter.

Dear Spencer,
I'm writing yours first because my heart is full to bursting with passion and love and I was worried that if I wrote the others first and saved the best for last maybe my love wouldn't be enough. I know that's silly, because it's you I love the most, I will miss the children and I love them all so much, but Glinda's right, they're nothing compared to Brian. Forgive me for that, I know your going to spit on this letter and burn it immediately once you read it but maybe somethings just never change. I love you and I'm not ashamed anymore. I'm not ashamed that I liked the way you looked at me, the way you kissed me with a blush on your cheeks. I remembered when Draco left and we slipped into a darkened room, only for one night.

And one night was all it took.

I know this is a point where you'd say "Enough with the pleasantries" so here I go. By the time you read this, I will be dead.I won't tell you anything, you'll just have nightmares. Look after my heart Spencer Reid, I've left it with you.

BELOW IS A LETTER FOR THE CHILDREN STOP I LOVE YOU STOP AND I LOVE THEM STOP TRY TO REMEMBER ME FONDLY WILL YOU QUESTION MARK

Dear Babies,
My darlings, this note is from mommy, and I love you all soooo much and I am so very proud of you. Be the best you can be for daddy and take care. Mommy will watch all of you for I am now an angel, and angle of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment