Sunday, January 15, 2012

Episode#97-Love, You Didn't Do Right by Me, (as they say in the song you done me wrong)

Gustave-Father!

Raoul&Phantom-What is it?

Gustave-Nessie's gone

Phantom-Gustave, if you want her back then fight for her

Gustave-But-but-but sh

Phantom-SPIT IT OUT

Gustave-She left Paris, I'll never see her again

Phantom-Oh, but you want to be apart forever.  Do what I did and wait 10 years then write a note proclaiming her love back

Gustave-But, I can't wait 10 years

Phantom-YOU WILL AND YOU'LL LIKE IT

Gustave-I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER! I DIE! HOW YOU LIVED WITHOUT MOTHER FOR 10 YEARS-YOU'RE-YOU'RE INSANE! I TELL YOU YOU'RE ALL INSANE! I WANT MY NESSIE BACK!

Phantom-Gustave, if she means that much to you, I'll help you get her back

Gustave-...really?

Phantom-Really

Raoul-How did you live without Christine for 10 years?

Phantom-Well I...that's non of your business

No comments:

Post a Comment