Friday, January 6, 2012

Season#5The Christine Trilogy-Episode#76-Death Brings Lost Lives

Christine-da da...hush little angel...your mother is here...

Emmett-and daddy

Christine-God no! Back!

Emmett-This child is mine Christine. I'm through playing games

Christine-please...

Emmett-Shut up! Do you know my plan?

Christine-n-no

Emmett-Well, I plan for you to give birth to my child, Rosalie claim it as her own and soon after, I'll kill you

Death-Over my dead body...of course, I am dead.

Emmett-Ha! Who are you fool? You are drunken with life and ego

Death-I am Death

Emmett-...h-huh?

Death-DE MADA-

Emmett-AHHHHH*runs*

Christine-Oh thank!-

*Death has disappeared*

Christine-Oh Meg! I was so afraid for my life!

Meg-This death, he sounds so...heroic, so brave...like-

Christine-and he just came in like a night in shining armor and he smelled of death and decay and he was just DISGUSTING!

Death-I would think you'd be more grateful

Meg-she means not what she says monsieur!

Christine-I'm so sorry *weeps*

Death-Silence!

Meg-...no...

Death-I shall not hurt you maidens

Christine-Why do you appear to us?

Death-Life has granted me privileges of my human day and for some reason, I'm still here. Something is holding me...I must go  goodbye *leaves*

Christine-how strange

Meg-Death...he's beautiful

Christine-eww
*leaves*

Reid-Meggie!

Meg-Hey Spence!

Reid-Meg...this isn't easy...

Meg-...What is it?

Reid-Meg, I'm sorry...

Meg-Well?

Reid-...

Meg-Spit it out babe, I won't be mad.

Reid-...I have to go back to Quantico

Meg-...What?

Reid-and I'm taking the triplets with me

Meg-Huh?...

Reid-Glinda came to me

Meg-oh

Reid-I'm here to offer you a divorce. This marriage was a business deal to save you from name calling and now well-

Meg-No!...for the kids...I'll write to you all everyday I swear

Reid-No, when you're with Luke you won't

Meg-Reid please...

Reid-No...look. If you don't want one fine but don't string me along...I've gotta job to do. Goodbye Meg Giry...I'll be back for Christmas to keep the rumors quiet

Meg-Reid...

Reid-Good-bye *leaves*

*Meg goes to cemetery*

Meg-Oh Draco! What am I going to do! *appears Death* Oh Death...great master, I plead to you what am I to do?

Death-shhh Meg, I'm here *she sobs into his shoulder* shhh

Meg-Bring him back

Death-Meg! Meg! shhh look at me...my oo la la girl

Meg-D-draco?

Draco-Meg...

Meg-Draco!

Luke-oooohhh! Meg!!

Meg-How? How?

Draco-You honestly didn't think I'd go...without a horcrux

Meg-You sly little death eater! What is it?

Draco-What do I love more than anything

Meg-...Breadsticks!!

Draco-*hehehe* no but close...

Meg-?

Draco-you

Meg-What!?! I'm gonna kill you Draco Malfoy!

Draco-But you can't! And I've told no one...no one knows I'm alive! And if anyone asks *holds up locket* this is my horcrux and it will remain around the neck of my sissy, my life and my bride, my oo la la girl...Meg! Giry! Gosh I missed you

Meg-I missed you too. God what have we been doing? We lost sight of what mattered.

Draco-Breadsticks?

Meg-no, hehe, one another. We lied and cheated...well I cheated

Draco-meg...

Meg-no, shh, we need to reconnect. I'm so sorry

Draco-Meg...

Meg-no

Draco-Meg I cheated

Meg-...what?

Draco-I'm so sorry

Meg-Y-you cheated on me? With who?

Draco-Bella...

Meg-She wasn't gone hunting at all...she was gone during my pregnancy the same time as you...she set me up with Spencer. She planned all of this!!! Oh my God!!! How could you!

Draco-Meg!

Meg-*sobs* then why do I still love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment