Saturday, January 28, 2012

Episode#107-Christine in the Alps and the Wampa that...Ate Her?

*Christine is in the Alps, hopelessly lost. She comes to a cave, and yells in*

Christine-BRITTANY! BRITTANY! *She she sees a figure much bigger than a baby* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OW *She faints*
***********************************************************************************
(Christine is waking up, she is hanging upside down by her ankles)

Wampa-GOOD MORNING

Christine-AHHHHHHHHHH

Wampa-AHHHHHHHHH

Christine-AHHHHHHHHHH

Wampa-WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Christine-BECAUSE!!! AAHHHHHHHH

Wampa-SILENCE

Christine-meh

Wampa-My name is Wampa

Christine-Hey! I know you! You were in the Empire Strikes Back! The 5th Star Wars movie

Wampa-Oh, are you a fan?

Christine-No, you almost killed Luke

Wampa-Skywalker!!!!

Christine-Why do you have me here?

Wampa-I am very civilized as you can see by my British accent, but my people eat humans, and you looked rather soft and tastey

Christine-No! Uh, actually, I'm kinda chewy and I taste like...zebra butt

Wampa-Ew. Well, beggars can't be choosers

Christine-Please don't kill me! I'll do anything!

Wampa-Anything?

Christine-...yes

Wampa-Hmmm, well then, maybe we can work out a deal
***
Reid-Mmm good morning, Meggie

Meg-Morning baby

Reid-How'd you sleep?

Meg-We didn't sleep

Reid-hehe *kisses her*

Meg-I have a question

Reid-Yeah?

Meg-...never mind, your going to say no

Reid-You don't know that

Meg-No, you will

Reid-Whatever you want, Meg, you can have it

Meg-I want another baby

No comments:

Post a Comment