Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#81-The Babe but, Gustave?

Christine-I'm here! Where's my son?

Rosalie-*she's hidden* here *shows Gustave all tied up*

Christine-Gustave! *starts to run to him, but Emmett catches her*

Emmett-shhh, don't let him worry.

Christine-Let him go!

Emmett-Neh, that wasn't in the deal, we just said we wouldn't kill him. Well, we won't kill him. We'll torture him and eventually he'll die

Christine-No!

Gustave-Mother!

Rosalie-Quiet you! *smack*

Christine-R-rosalie?

Rosalie-*growl* the baby looks like you *spit* I don't wan it! If I can't have kids neither can you! *throws baby in her arms across the room*

Baby-wahh

Christine-GUSTAVE GUSTAVE!!

*Rosalie leans in to bite him but then Nessie bursts into the room*

Renesmee-No my boyfriend!

Gustave-Wait? We're going steady! Yay!

Renesmee-*POW* Sorry auntie!

Gustave-Don't say sorry, that was awesome!

Emmett-Renesmee! That was bad...*smirk* You need a time out *throws out his hand and she rams into the wall*

Gustave-Nessie!

*she breaks free and when Emmett turns around, he is unaware of this-*

Renesmee-Hey uncle

Emmett-Huh?

Renesmee-Here's your time out *p0w he's unconscious*

Gustave-...hehe kewl. Nessie! How did you get here!

Renesmee-I followed your smell

Gustave-What do I smell like

Renesmee-Love-I mean cookies.

Raoul-aww. young love

Phantom-eww

No comments:

Post a Comment