Saturday, January 28, 2012

Episode#108-The Baby Debate

Reid-Absolutely not Meg

Meg-Spence...

Reid-We have 4 kids, I'm gone with work and your still performing. Your parents are in Fiji, the British guys are at Hoggywarts, Christine's in the alps and everyone else is insane!! Who would watch them?

Meg-I'll stay home!

Reid-Meg, we need that money

Meg-Then what, Spence? What are we gonna do?

Reid-I-I honestly don't know

Meg-Luke...

Reid-Absolutely not!

Meg-He's back home! He can! I trust him

Reid-I don't. The only boyfriend you didn't sleep with, too good to be true

Meg-Please...

Reid-I'm not gonna go back to Virginia, knowing the dumb mutt is living with my wife and kids.

Meg-You're right...I'm sorry. I love you baby.

Reid-I love you too

Meg-Your perfect

Reid-Your perfect. Hey, I'm gonna go take a bubble bath, my beauty *leaves*

Meg-Bathing beauty...on the beach...roll it in clover and get a tan all over, wearing a smile and giving Coney Island...Bathing Beauty say-

Luke-HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment