Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#90-THE BABY!? THEY TOOK THE BABY!

*A week or so later in the astronomy tower*

Christine-The baby! They took the baby! *sobs*

Edward-Then where's Renesmee and Gustave??

Christine-*sobs*

Raoul-shh honey, we're gonna find em...
***

Gustave-Oh Nessie!

Brittany-Wahhhhh

Renesmee-The baby!

Victoria-She's so beautiful James, our little girl

Gustave-I'm sooo sorry baby

Victoria-You wanna see her? Her name is Brittany

James-Don't show them!

Gustave-Brittany...

Renesmee-Gustave...I love you so much

James-You kids are free to go

Renesmee-Gustave...we have to get the baby

Gustave-Later Nessie...I promise
***
Christine-*sobs*

Raoul-shhh

Gustave-Mother?

Christine-Gustave? Where's Brittany

Renesmee-Daddy!!

Edward-Oh thank God Renesmee!

Christine-Where's Brittany?!
***
Meg-*calling Reid*

Reid-Hello?

Meg-Hey Spence!

Reid-Meg, I told you. I'm done

Meg-No Spence...don't you feel it?

Renesmee-Feel what?!

Meg-When I see you, I get butterflies in my stomach and pains in my chest and my legs buckle and I know I'm supposed to let you catch me. And every time I close my eyes I see you. I love you. Reid, Don't you see?

Reid-N-no Meg. I'm done

Meg-No

Reid-Yes Meg. I'm going to tell you the truth, I hate you Meg Giry

Meg-...no, you don't mean that

Reid-Stop calling her. It would make alot of people happy *hangs up*

Meg-Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment