Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#87-Reid's Answering Machine (Yes again!)

Meg-Hey, it's Meg, of course you know that umm I've ah called seven times. There my kids too Reid and I just want to hear their voices and-

*phone picks up*

Reid-What Meg? What?

Meg-Reid...God, its good to hear your voice-

Reid-What Meg?

Meg-I, uh love them too. I won't take them from you. Spencer...I'm not dating anyone, not Luke no Draco. And here I am. It's me, swallowing my pride and I'm gonna say-

Reid-No...

Meg-I miss you. And Spence, I still have feelings for you-

Reid-No Meg. Stop

Meg-Oh...well ah *sniffle* what-what are the kids gonna be for Halloween?

Reid-*sigh* Dianne's a flower, Raven's a Queen, and Spencer's a scientist.

Meg-My good babies. Send me pictures

Reid-*laugh* I will

Raven-Is that momma?

Reid-yes

Raven-Momma!!Momma!!

Meg-Hey baby

Raven-Hey!! Guess what?

Meg-What?

Raven-I gotta tooth!

Meg-Really? Oh, I'm so proud of my sweet baby girl. I love you

Raven-I wuv you too momma
*hangs up*

Reid-Oh my goodness Meg Giry, why do you drive me so insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment