Saturday, January 14, 2012

Season6-The Flight of Renesmee-Episode#93-Jacob Enters

Meg...Sooooo, you meant it when you said you loved me?

Reid-Heehee, yes. Of course, Meggie

Meg-So we can be a family again?

Reid-Yes honey.

Bella-So are we!

Edward-I love you Bella. You are my life-

Jacob-Bella!!

Bella-Jacob?

Edward-Jacob!?

Renesmee-*sigh*Jacob

Gustave-*grrr*Jacob...

Raoul-Did you say Jacon?

Luke-BACON!!!

Meg-SHUT UP!!

Jacob-Bella they're coming for you!

Bella-Wha-

Edward-Whose coming for Bella?

Jacob-I wasn't talking to you blood sucke-wait...Re-renesmee?

Renesmee-Jacob-It's you

Jacob-I came back

Fake Voldy-He cam home!*

Quirrel-Wrong show Voldy!

Fvoldy-Whoops!

RealVoldy-Who are you?

Fvoldy-Wow!Qurriel look at this!

Meg-Squirrel?

Edward-Ahhhhh!!!Get it off!!!

Voldemort-*sigh*I should really consider before I sign next season's contract

Edward-Jacob! Whose after Bella?

Jacob-The pack...they want you slaughtered. You violated the treaty, they're going to kill you. And I don't think I can stop them


*This was a reference to A VERY POTTER MUSICAL. Rory will get a laugh out of this

No comments:

Post a Comment