Sunday, January 15, 2012

Episode#99-Why Should She Stay...No One Is Keeping Her...We've Let Her Go

Raoul-Christine, maybe we should wait. What if Gustave comes home?

Christine-Then you stay, I'm going to find-

Gustave-It's okay, I'm home

Christine-Goodbye*leaves*

Gustave-What was that!

Raoul-She's going to find Tiffany

Gustave-Brittany

Raoul-Yeah...

Gustave-Were you upset? When you found out it wasn't yours?

Raoul-I never fathered one child from my wife

Gustave-Maybe that should tell you something

Raoul-That she doesn't love me?

Gustave-That you disearve better.

Raoul-I can't stop loving her Gustave.

Gustave-Mom's gone off the deep end Dad! Can't you see? Plus, she's a whore! I can't be proud of my Mom. She needs to be put where she belongs; an insane asylum. I really loved her, but not anymore. Never again, either. She leaves dad, or I do. Think about it *leaves*

Raoul-Oh God...

*********************************************************************************

Renesmee-So, this is the end?

Jacob-Yes. Come on, you loved Forks when you were little! You can see your Grandpa, remember him?

Renesmee-Jacob, just because I'm 4, doesn't mean I'm stupid *under breathe* mutt

Jacob-*slaps her* Curb your tongue! My bride will not speak to her superior in such a way! She will cook, clean, and do WHAT I ASK! Understood?

Renesmee-You're a sexist pig

Jacob-*slap* idiot

Renesmee-Yes Dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment