Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#86-The Note that Told All

Edward-*reads* Dearest, Morons

Phantom-Hey!

Edward-I have your children, and will do with then as I please. Now you must give me what I want and we both know what that is. *Christine holds baby tighter*Yes, a baby whom is a girl. I believe you have what I want and if not make one. If we do not receive a child within a year, your children die.

Loving my genius,

James

Raoul-Can you believe it, the nerve of that guy and his jeans

Christine-It's genius Raoul

Raoul-Oh

Edward-Bring the child to Astronomy Tower of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

I can't believe I'm saying this but, we need Dumbledore

Dumbledore-You rang?

Edward-You have the most exclusive rights to the castle, you can set up a trap-

Christine-Are you suggesting we use the baby as bait?

Edward-Christine, you really don't mean-

Christine-It's still a part of me Edward, so yes, I love her.

Raoul- I love Tiffany too

Christine-It's Brittany

Raoul-Her too!

Christine-How much crack have you been selling now Erik?

Phantom-Sh! You know Eddies in with the feds!

Christine-*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment