Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#82-The Mysterious Hissing Sound

Renesmee-...Did you hear that?

Gustave-Hmm?

*Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

Renesmee-That!...DADDY!!!

Edward-What is it sweet heart?

Renesmee-...I think there's someone here

Edward-There's nothing here sweetheart

Renesmee-Please daddy list-

Bella-*slams door*I'm home!

Edward-Must you yell so loud?

Bella-I'm sorry, I wanted to let my family know I'm here. Unless they don't care for my company

Edward-Maybe

Bella-Fine. I'm going hunting

Edward-Maybe you should go see Draco along the way

Bella-...Maybe I will

Renesmee-Mommy please-

Edward-hush

*the two leave fighting*

V-That's too bad *comes out into the light VICTORIA* They really shouldn't ignore you like that. It gives a girl a complex. *out comes James and Laurent*

Laurent-Come with us girly

James-You too boy

Gustave-I don't know

Renesmee-...I'll come

Gustave-Nessie!

Renesmee-We're going

Gustave-I hope you're right about this...

Victoria-Has she ever lead you wrong before?

Gustave-...Never

Renesmee-Sirs, madame...are you ready?

James-always.

No comments:

Post a Comment