Sunday, January 15, 2012

Episode#101-The Reliving of the Lives Before

Renesmee-JACOB, I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS, I'M GOING HUNTING

Jacob-KAY

*She drives to the Cullen home where she see's Voldy, Edward, Reid, Erik and Gustave*

Renesmee-You came for me

Gustave-I did. Because where ever you are, I'm home.

Voldemort-Ugh, can it with the lovey-dovey crap and lets kill a WEREWOLF

Renesmee-Shhhh, do you want them to hear us.

Voldemort-Sorry
*********************************************************************************
Renesmee-Grandpa?

Carlisle-Nessie?

Renesmee-We need your help

Carlisle-Wha-what's wrong?

Renesmee-Jacob, he...married me. He's terrible to me. We have to kill him.

Carlisle-Oh Nessie, I'm not sure I support this...

Renesmee-I need your help. Please. There is no other way

Jacob-I knew it!

Renesmee-No! No, Jake, it's not what you think!

Jacob-Shut up you stupid girl!

Gustave-Let go of her!

Jacob-You know somethin kid, you got balls. So how about a friendly bet?

Renesmee-What kind of bet?

Gustave-Sure

Raoul-Gustave don't do it!!! Betting sucks!

Phantom-Shut up Raoul. God, lets hope he didn't inhert his father's luck. Now, if he inhertied my luck-

Raoul-He's just lucky he didn't inherit your face.

Jacob-If I can get Nessie pregnant before 2 years is up, then you can have her back. I won't hit her in that time, I'll be the most attentive husband.

Gustave-No, I won't put her through that

Jacob-You have too. Do you really wanna fight? Shed your families innocent blood?

Gustave-...and if she doesn't get pregnant?

Jacob-You can kill me. My blood through your fingers...sounds good right?

Gustave-Fine

Renesmee-Gustave!

Gustave-I'm so sorry. Goodbye my Renesmee.

Renesmee-*cries* I'll hate you forever Gustave DeChagny!!

*Jacob drags her away*

Gustave-My Renesmee...*cries on hands and knees*

No comments:

Post a Comment