Sunday, January 15, 2012

Episode#95-The Battle of the Domiant Primordial Beast(s)

Gustave-J-Jacob!

Jacob-Oh, look Nessie! The munchkin wants to play *shoves him to the ground*

Renesmee-Hey!

Gustave-*gets up slowly then, dusts himself off them WAM he hits Jacob in the face and a fight insues*

Christine-Gustave! Gustave!

Phantom-God that's like our catch phrase now

Christine-Oh, I finally have one!!

Reid-FBI!!FBI!! SOMEONE CALL THE FBI!!!!!

Meg-Spencer!!

Reid-Huh?

Meg-You are the FBI

Reid-Oh. CALL ME!!! CALL MEE!!

BlondeGirl-Ok-ay*gives him her number*

Meg-Back off!!

Reid-Wow. All 7 digits.....

Meg-Shut up Reid

Reid-You know I love you

Meg-Hey, you love one prostitute, you love em all

Reid-But I love you the best

Meg-What ev

Reid-*holds up box*

Meg-Omi God. Is that what I think it is?

Reid-Arma-

Meg-ARMANI ARMANI *Attacks him for boots*

Renesmee-Gustave! Stop Jacob please let him go!

Jacob-*gets Gustave in headlock* Fine, on one condition

Renesmee-Anything

Jacob-...Marry me Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Renesmee-wha-

Jacob-Marry me or I kill him! Too late for turning back to late for tears and useless pity

Gustave-Say you love him and my life is over

Jacob-All though you cry for help, no point in fighting For either way you choose you cannot win

Gustave-For either way you choose he has to win

Jacob-So do you end your days with me? Or do you send him to his grave?

Gustave-Why make her lie to you to save me!

Renesmee-JACOB BLACK you decieved me...Why do you curse mercy?

Gustave-I fought so hard to free you

Renesmee-Why do you curse...

Jacob-You've past the point of no return

Renesmee-Mercy. Jacob Black, you decieved me

Jacob-You try my patience. MAKE YOUR CHOICE!

Renesmee-I will marry you Jacob Black

Edward-Oh my God

Bella-JACOB HOW COULD YOU *sobs* you were my best friend.

Phantom-That's it. I disown him. He sang the Raoul part of the song

Raoul-At least Jacob's bad ass and doesn't back down. Cuz you were scared the big bad Viscount was agonna getcha!!!

Phantom-Ahhhh!! I mean whaaaaa psh naw!

No comments:

Post a Comment