Monday, January 16, 2012

Season#7-Glinda's Foretelling-Episode#102-The Truth About Christine&Jacob's Spawn

Raoul-I don't know man. I'm getting worried. About the both of them.

Phantom-Relax. Gustave is fine and Christine will be home any minute.

Raoul-But that storm outside is brewing hard

Phantom-It'll be fine man *puts arm around him*

Raoul-Are...are you consoling me by cuddling me?

Phantom-What! No...is that Justin Bieber cologne?

Raoul-Yeah

Phantom-Smells good.

Raoul-Right?

*THUNDER. ENTER:Christine soaking wet*

Raoul-Christine! Did you find her?

Christine-...no

Raoul-I'm sorry. We will find her

Christine-Hows Gustave?

Raoul-Same

Christine-My poor baby

Raoul-You sneaking off everynight isn't helping dear. I know you want ot find her, but we can't just focus on a baby that-...that may or may not be alive.

Christine-You right...
*********************************************************************************
*Nessie looks around 15 or 16 now. She gasps. Her stomach is bulged. Jacob behind her smiles evily(

Jacob-A baby. Our baby *leaves*

Renesmee-Goodbye Gustave DeChagny...Forever
*********************************************************************************
*Gustave screams and smashes the wall. A part of him has just died

Gustave-RENESMEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment