Saturday, January 7, 2012

Episode#77-Draco and Bella-forbidden love

Draco-Bella? Bella?

Bella-I'm here Oh what a mess we've made!

Draco-...I can't see you again after this night my dear

Bella-No my lover please oh please don't go!

Draco-But I must

Bella-No, no you must be mine!

Draco-No! I loathe you whore!

Bella-What about me? I love you Draco I do! I love you!

Draco-Frankly my dear I don't give a damn

Bella-sobs

***

Gustave-Nessie!? Nessie!

Renesmee-I'm here Gustave!

Gustave-Nessie! I missed you

Renesmee-*kisses his cheek* me too

Gustave-I got you something *pulls out ring*

Renesmee-A wedding ring!

Gustave-Well actually I won it in pinball but-

Emmett-Hey kid, come here

Gustave-me?

Renesmee-Uncle?

Emmett-hush! Yeah, Gustave, your mom wants me to bring you home. C'mon get in the car, what harm could it do?...do it for yer mum

Gustave-...okay *gets in*

Renesmee-Gustave no!!

*car drives off*





(FLASHBACK)

Phantom-GUSTAVE GUSTAVE *REMEMBRANCE OF CONEY ISLAND*

No comments:

Post a Comment