Saturday, February 11, 2012

Season8-The Final Act-Episode#115-The Begining or the End?

The year is 1831(15 years since season1) The Group is traveling to Russia, which is at war (Napoleonic). Meg Giry has been called to perform for the wounded soldiers...

Luke-Your mother is doing so good! Isn't she boys?

Finnick(age 2)-Yabwag!

Weg(8 months)-braw! dwah!

Luke-...yeah...good boys.

(ENTER:MEG)

Meg-Hey! There's mommy's good boys! Where's Brian?

Luke-You know that boy wanders like a nomad

Meg-Please, Luke, try to keep a tighter leash on him when we are in a foreign country that is subject to bombing.

Luke-I'll go find him

Meg-No, I will. Go take the boys back to the room, they're getting antsy.

Luke-'Kay babe. *leaves*

(Meg goes looking around backstage looking for Brian)

Meg-BRIAN? BRIAN!

Christine-Meg?

Meg-Christine? Is that you? I swear to God if we do another reprise of Dear Old Friend I'll-

Christine-No, no But why are you here?

Meg-I'm performing. And you? I haven't seen you since Gustave came home and you packed your bags and left.

Christine-We are looking for...you know.

Meg-Yes. Oh, the two years are up.

Christine-Not that it matters, she had the baby.

Meg-No!

Christine-Yes! And any other things keeping you here?

Meg-My mother wrote me. She moved here a year or so ago and I hoped to see her.

Christine-Oh. I hope she's well

No comments:

Post a Comment