Friday, February 17, 2012

Episode#122-The End of Raoul DeChangy

Christine-...Raoul, how can you not be tired of sitting? I am dying! Ugh. So tired. I'm too still.

Raoul-Would you like a walk?

Christine-Yes! That's exactly what I need!

Raoul-Alright, a stroll through town.
***
Christine-What a cloudy day! Raoul, hand me your handkerchief so I will not inhale the sulfur! Oh, how the war tries me! I loathe being here!

Raoul-Ah, but what if she is here? Would you loathe it so then?

Christine-I suppose not. I think where ever you and my Gustave, I am content!

Raoul-Thank you darling. I feel that time a thousand. For every time you ever thought about Erik, I thought a thousand about you you. My heart beats only for you, my lovely. I love you.

Man-'Ey! It's the comte DeChangy!

Woman-The Comte?

Man2-The Comte!

Officer-Sir? Are you truly the comte?

Raoul-I am the Viscount, yes. Who asks?

Officer-I am the 3rd in command of the 42nd regiment of which you were supposed to be in 15 years ago before you deserted. We have lost half our men, had you been there, you would have saved a soul had your sorry ass been there to take a bullet.

Raoul-I'd ask you to hold your tongue, sir

Officer-You lost all respect when you lost your fortune, Viscount. Now shut up while we drag you to the station. We'll get a big reward for turning you in.

Christine-Sirs, pleas-

Raoul-Don't touch-ah!*Raoul is beaten with a club*Sirs!

Officer-*whack whack*How do you like me now, Comte?*whack*

Christine-Raoul! Please, s-*whack*

Raoul-Chri*coughs up blood*Chritin-*blood*(they continue to hit him as blood erupts from his mucus membranes)

DrunkOfficier2-Hey! Comte! How do ya like this?!*Takes stick and shoves it through his back*

Raoul-...uhh....

Christine-RRAAAOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL!!

Officers-hahaha!

Christine-*sobs*

Raoul-*mouths*sorry...

Officers-Lads! Quick! Drag him away! *they leave laughing*

Christine-N-no! RAOUL! COME BACK! RAOUL PLEASE...please...*sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment