Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Episode#128-Reid and Rosalie

Reid-Excuse me, sir? Have you seen Meg? Meg Giry? No? Thank you. Anyone?! Anyone seen Meg Giry?!

Luke-Who wants to kn-Reid?G-get out of here man

Reid-I just...I gotta see her. One last time. Please Luke, If you any pity left in that wolf heart of yours, let me see her.

Luke-I went without her for so many years...I'll let you live in hell for a while longer. Come graveling back tomorrow and we'll see.

Reid-What if I don't have tomorrow? Or you? Huh?

Luke-You've been one crazy son of a witch, ya know that?

Reid-...So I can see her?

Luke-No and-what the flock?!

Draco-Hey you lot! Long time, no see! Can't say I'm sorry I haven't called cuz...I'm really not...so yeah....

Luke-Non of you are seeing her so-

Rosalie-Reid!

Reid-What?

Rosalie-Come here! Please....I need to talk to you. I want to leave. This war is crazy. Do you know how many people have died? Too many Reid. Too many of our friends.

Reid-Then go. I'm glad you said bye-

Rosalie-Come with me. Please.

Reid-I-I'm not just going to just...drop everything for you, Rosalie. You're not God. You can't control me. I have kids...

Rosalie-Then take the kids!I'll support them, support you! Just...I love you, Spencer Reid. I think I could love your kids...just trust me. Please. Come with me. Spencer...

Reid-Rose...

Rosalie-Please.

Reid-I have a job. They'll hunt me down. This is the same as deserting-

Rosalie-Then desert for me! Please!

Reid-...Rosie...go get my kids. We leave tonight.

Rosalie-Thank you!*leaves*

Reid-....Goodbye, Meg Giry. I will never see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment