Friday, February 24, 2012

Episode#126-Russia Alone Is Europe's Savior

Emperor-Hahaha-blehugh!*cough*T-tell me another story Meggie!

Meg-Alright, ummm, it was many and many a year ago-

General-Mr. Emperor, sir!

Emperor-Ahhh, General Logan. To what do I owe this unpleasant surprise?

General-Sir, we have a military meeting and-

Emperor-I cannot leave my darling Meg yet. She is too rare a gem. And if I let her go, who knows if she'll come back?

Meg-Oh Sir, I-

General-Take her with you! By all means! It's not like she will understand...
***
General-And therefore, we will take America as our ally, and save us!

Men-Yay!

Meg-E-excuse me, General Logan? America is...very far. If we were to get into a bloody battle, they wouldn't be here for days and our whole army would already dead. Even if they did get here on time, they lazy mean would claim they were tired from travel. It seems to me sir, that Russia alone is Europe's savior.

General-Hold your tongue little slut! Listen, only the Emperor has a say. Sir?

*Emperor is asleep*

Meg-ooo! That old fool couldn't govern a chicken into the barn! I love cousin Ale but he's not ruler! Let me govern! I'm next in line anyway.

General-...Not til he's dead

Meg-!

No comments:

Post a Comment