Friday, February 17, 2012

Episode#124-Meg and the Emperor

*Meg is walking in the palace*
M-Excuse me, miss? I'm sorry. My mother told me she had business here and that I was to meet someone.

Woman-Who was your mother?

Meg-Is. Mme. Giry

*Woman stops, looks up*

Woman-Oh, ma'am I'm sorry. Here follow me. He's expecting you. *knocks on door* Your majesty? Mlle. Giry Reid is here.

Emperor-Huh?

Woman-MLLE. GIRY REID!

Emperor-Ohhhhhh. Why didn't you say so? You need to quit mumbling.

Woman-He's deafer than a bat. Speak up.

Meg-He's the Emperor?!!

Woman-Yes dera *leaves*

Meg-...H-hello, sir. My name is Meg Giry.

Emperor-Of course! You're the charming girl my cousin Annette talked about!

Meg-My mother was your cousin?

Emperor-Yes! Well, her 2nd cousin. We were going to wed, but she found Mr. Jules and fell in love. Say La Vi! That's life!

Meg-You are Alexander I of Russia...correct?

Emperor-Yes. Call me Aleksandr Blagoslovennyi!

Meg-How old are you?

Emperor-57!But 103 in spirit!hehehehe!*coughs*

Meg-heh...heh...

Emperor-You darling little thing! Come sit on cousin's lap! My what a curvy thing you are!

Meg-...uh...thanks?

Emperor-Be proud of it my little one! How old are you?

Meg-30

Emperor-And yet look so young! Tell you what, little Giry! You come and talk to me everyday...just for 2 hours! And you can do whatever you want with my money when I die! What do you say?

Meg-I would do it if the money wasn't on the table.

Emperor-That's a girl! Haha! Hahahahaha!

Meg-heh...heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment