Friday, February 17, 2012

Episode#125-The Return and Departure of Jacob Black (From Our World...)

Renesmee-*sigh*Brittany, eat

Brittany-I don't want to mom

Renesmee-Brittany Black! I don't want anymore of this teenage attitude and eat your supper!

Brittany-No! I hate you!

Renesmee-...No...you don't mean that, baby

Brittany-I do! And I'll be happy when you're dead! *stomps out, door opens*

Renesmee-I have a gun!

Jacob-Well, put it down

Renesmee-Jacob!

Jacob-Hey

Renesmee-Jacob! Oh, honey, I missed you!

Jacob-Yeah...

Renesmee-...Did you miss me?

Jacob-...Yeah...No, not really. Where's Brit? Is she, ah, in her room? ALone?

Renesmee-Yeeeeaaaahhhh...but lets not worry aobut her and worry about ...us?

Jacob-Actually honey,I kinda need her. Now. Can you call her in? I-

Victoria-BLACK!

Jacob-Wha-

James-You were taking too long! Get the girl!

Renesmee-Jacob, what's going on?

James-Didn't he tell you?

Victoria-She doesn't know! Hahaha!

Renesmee-Know what? What! Jacob?

James-Tell her or you die!

Renesmee-Jacob?!

James-Tell her!! Now!

Jacob-Brittany isn't your daughter.

Renesmee-...what?

Jacob-Your baby died...when it was born

Renesmee-You...you lied? To me?

Jacob-I'm sorry, Ness I-...I don't know

Renesmee-...kill him.

*They do*

James-We want the girl-!

Victoria-No...she's happier now with the dog dead...and so are we. It's all we really wanted right?

James-No-we!

Victoria-James...please? Let's just go honey

James-...fine

No comments:

Post a Comment